UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer & Lecturer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1, Economic and Statistical Officer, Principal, Filaria Control Officer, Reader Kaumarya Bhritya, Professor Shalya Tantra, Lecturer and Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-05-2016 to 10-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
read also:- SBI Bank Job 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 3316
Name of the Posts:
1. Principal (Carried forward): 01 Post
2. Filaria Control Officer: 01 Post
3. Reader Kaumarya Bhritya: 01 Post
4. Professor Shalya Tantra (Carried forward): 01 Post
5. Lecturer in Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges:
a. Rachana Shaarir: 01 Post
b. Kriya Shaarir: 01 Post
c. Ras Shastra Evam Bhaishajya Kalpana: 01 Post
6. Economic and Statistical Officer: 19 Posts
7. Reader Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 01 Post
8. Reader Physiology & Biochemistry: 01 Post
9. Lecturer in EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ: 01 Post
10. Lecturer in Moalijat: 01 Post
11. Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 3286 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 to 50 years for Post 01, 21 to 40 years for Post 01, 06, 11, 28 to 45 years for Post 03,07, 08, 30 to 50 years for Post 04, 25 to 40 years for Post 05, 09, 10 as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Unani from a University established by Law for Post 01, 10, M.Sc. (Zoology) Degree of a University established by law for Post 02, Degree in Ayurveda established by law or the Board of Indian Medicine for Post 03, 04, 05, Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University for Post 06, Diploma or a Degree in Homeopathy or Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 07, 08, Degree in Unani from a University established by Law or Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine with Post Graduation for Post 09, M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 11.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview and written examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 80/- for OBC & General, Rs.40/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 25/- processing fee for all categories by e-Challan to be deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. No fee for PH candidates (should pay Processing Fee Rs.25/-).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11-05-2016 to 10-06-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-05-2016
Last Date Apply Online: 10-06-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online: 06-06-2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer & Lecturer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer. by Filmy Stuff.