SBI PO 2016 Notification out :- 2200 Vacancies Apply online www.sbi.co.in: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. The examination will be held in two phases – preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
SBI 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 2200
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
1. SC: 351 Posts
2. ST: 231 Posts
3. OBC: 590 Posts
4. General: 1028 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01-04-2016 (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1986 and not later than 01-04-1995 both days inclusive). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 10 years for PWD (Gen) candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), Group Discussion & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General, OBC candidates pay Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (Non Refundable) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016.
Instructions to >>> Apply Online <<<
1. Before applying to online candidates have valid email & contact no.
2. Log onto the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After successful submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use