North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘B’ posts on direct recruitment basis. The last date for submission of applications within 01 Month from the date of advertisement in Employment News Paper dated 23 – 29 April 2016. The number of vacancies indicated against each category of posts is provisional and may increase or decrease depending on the actual needs of the Institute.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 Group A, Group B Posts (36 Vacancies)
Advertisement No. E.III/15/2014/Pt.I
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse||20||Not exceeding 35 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,600/-|
|Estate Manager||01||Not exceeding 35 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,600/-|
|Junior Perfuisionist||01||Not exceeding 35 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,200/-|
|Health Inspector||03||Not exceeding 30 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,200/-|
|Health Educator||02||Not exceeding 35 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,200/-|
|Senior Stenographer||01||Not exceeding 30 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,200/-|
|Radiographer||06||Not exceeding 30 years||PB – 2 ₹ 9300-34,800/- GP ₹ 4,200/-|
Staff Nurse ->
(1) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
(2) Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse.
(3) Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
Estate Manager ->
(1) B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
(2) Two years experience in management of Estate of a reputed concern.
Junior Perfuisionist ->
(1) B.Sc Degree from a recognized University.
(2) Two years Post Graduate course in Perfusion Technology from a recognized institute.
(3) 1 year compulsory internship after completion of postgraduate course in perfusion technology from a recognized Institute.
(4) A minimum of 1 years working experience in independently conducting cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) for open heart surgery in a reputed hospital/ Institute after completion of internship.
Apply Online:- Sbi job 2016
Health Inspector ->
(1) B.A/ B.Sc with One and Half years training course for Multipurpose Health Worker recognized by Nursing Council / DHS of a state.
(2) Two years experience as Multipurpose Health Worker in a Teaching/ Health Institution.
Health Educator ->
(1) Degree from a recognized University.
(2) Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution.
(3) Experience for not less than 5 years in Health Education preferably in rural areas.
Watch Now :- PGIMER 2016
Senior Stenographer ->
(1) Matric with 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
(2) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 minutes at the rate of hundred words per minute. Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computers.
(1) B.Sc (Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized institution/ University (OR) B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray) from a recognized Institution/University.
(2) Desirable: Ability to use computers- Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
How to Apply: Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “RECRUITMENT CELL, ESTABLISHMENT SECTION – III”, NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND MEDICAL SCIENCES, AWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG – 793018″. The postal cover SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of __________”. Last date of submission of Applications is one month from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (23 – 29 April 2016 Issue) (i.e. Last date will be 23/05/2016). Persons working under Central/State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel.